Send Topic Print
Wow! Thanks Colleen! (Read 1578 times)
Annie

With my chakram I
will kick your ass.

Over Colleen's head.
Wow! Thanks Colleen!
07/19/05 at 5:28pm

At last, I have a place to write all about how I never learned to read! Most people just assume that you have to learn to read before you can type, but I stand as gleaming evidence to the contrary! Indeed, all you really need are psychic fingers (like mine)! I just think a word or sentence, and my faithful phalanges know just which buttons to press. Thanks, Colleen, for giving us illiterate writers a chance!

IP Logged
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
Re: Wow! Thanks Colleen!
Reply #1 - 07/20/05 at 2:46pm

I know exactly what you mean Ms. Annie. I, too, am an illiterate writer. All of these books in my apartment, pure decoration. In fact most of them are just mini-safes for me to hide my valuables and anything I'm afraid the fish may get into while I'm away at work.  I keep the chocolate in books with photographs of people on the covers. I keep the graham crackers in the books with paintings of people on the covers and I keep the marshmellows in the books with the photographs of people taking photographs on the cover.

I have to hide the smore fixin's. Those fish LOOOOOVE smores. If I'm feeling generous when I get home from work I use the thicker books with cartoon animals on the cover to make a fire and roast some up for the little fishies.

The fact my books are alphabatized is just some weird coincidence. I was just shelving them by color and texture...

WWW   IP Logged
anonymous

Re: Wow! Thanks Colleen!
Reply #2 - 09/15/05 at 5:26pm

I've tried typing illiterately, but hlexdol idgry3809ym3kl9 ' p4oi ,.m i4opt u';to4r ,j m4t.,940qu3 tfr.t po5 t3r., you know?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print