Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  Home Register HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
175-Eeny Meany Miney My. Which Way'll Furboa Die? (Read 9526 times)
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
175-Eeny Meany Miney My. Which Way'll Furboa Die?
01/19/07 at 12:09am

How much money do you want to bet my aunt who is a nun is going to google my name and read Fluff for the very first time this week?

If you're wondering what that red is in the middle of the gun, it's just BLOOOOOOOD. MUahahaha! (And most definitely not the neon plastic parts Annie had trouble reaching with the silver nailpolish.)

I vote Annie for "best supporting actress" in this storyline, the prize being I promise not to blackmail her. Congratulations Annie!

Thanks to everyone for the sweeeet submissions for the next comic. They are more amazing than I could have ever imagined and my imagination is pretty wonky to begin with!

p.s. it's not a typo. I want perspiranting to be a word dammit! Just like briberogies already is!

WWW   IP Logged
Sentry

Fool of a Took.

Aurora, CO
Re: 175-Eeny Meany Miney My. Which Way'll Furboa D
Reply #1 - 01/19/07 at 12:41am

You should compete with Jeffrey Rowland.  I think he's going to actively try and bring "webcest" to the attention of the world at large because he's sick of the things chosen as best new word of the year.  Perhaps if you joined forces or competed, you'd both succeed in at least bringing notoriety to your respective linguaries.

See, I'm playing too!

We're grown ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means.
WWW AlliterativeAmbiguity AlphaSentauri   IP Logged
Annie_Sanders

I'm watching you.

Upstairs from Secret Lair
Reply #2 - 01/19/07 at 10:24am

Nuns love Ikea. It's just the best way to outfit the convent. Between the minimalist design and the low price, how could anything else compare?

There's a nice little sit-upon in Hell with your name on it.
  IP Logged
PenguinWithaRose

I have a face!

O'Fallon, MO
Reply #3 - 01/29/07 at 11:03pm

Annie_Sanders wrote on 01/19/07 at 10:24am:
Nuns love Ikea. It's just the best way to outfit the convent. Between the minimalist design and the low price, how could anything else compare?

i knew that was from Ikea!! Cheesy that place is addictive!!
nice work on the props, i figured the red was from the oddly coloured bullets Smiley but i'm kinda slow and whatnot... my next thought was then "wait, why would colleen or annie have a revolver?"
i can't believe you didn't go all out with the Clue gear tho. where's the candlestick, rope and lead pipe? Shocked

I could beat you in a weirdness contest!
WWW PenguinWithaRose CroseH621   IP Logged
cantplayfornuts

Meet my Lead
Guitarist

India
Reply #4 - 01/30/07 at 1:22am

and I happen to be utterly colour-blind, to not have noticed the red area before. I move to vote for panel 5 (annie alone without any dialogues) into the hall of evil posing fame.

The cat (or domestic cat, house cat) is a small carnivorous mammal. It is valued by humans for its companionship and its ability to destroy vermin.
--- Wisdom from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat

They forgot to mention their obvious musical talent.
  IP Logged
Annie_Sanders

I'm watching you.

Upstairs from Secret Lair
Reply #5 - 01/30/07 at 10:40am

I actually painted the gun a couple years ago when I was a cowboy for halloween. I was annoyed by the fact that all toy guns must now, for safety reasons, be neon colored. It is actually a cap gun, which colleen found out by deafening accident.

It would have been cool to do Clue stuff, but I don't have a pipe, candlestick or rope. Now that I think about it though, I DO have an old man smoking pipe, which would have been funny to use. We could have also made a noose out of thread... oh well. At least we got the wrench in there.

There's a nice little sit-upon in Hell with your name on it.
  IP Logged
PenguinWithaRose

I have a face!

O'Fallon, MO
Reply #6 - 01/30/07 at 5:30pm

cantplayfornuts wrote on 01/30/07 at 1:22am:
I move to vote for panel 5 (annie alone without any dialogues) into the hall of evil posing fame.

i second that motion! Grin

were you a regular cowboy or one with the short shorts and whatnot? lol, my mom was a pimp one year, and my other mommy was the whore! i laughed Smiley i couldn't tell who they were (seriously), it was a little frightening Shocked (is that normal?)

I could beat you in a weirdness contest!
WWW PenguinWithaRose CroseH621   IP Logged
walkedonmypillow

MOM, you're ruining
our fort!!!!

Charlotte, NC
Reply #7 - 01/31/07 at 12:12pm

iiiii'm dumb.  i just got a new computer and have been coming on the forum like, why the HELL CANT I POST and its because i have to log in on a new computer, duhhhhh.

anyway, i'm in brooklyn now.  i want to meet furboa, he's like, a CELEBRITY.

...and remember: relent not, lest ye be trampled and left for dead.
WWW walkedonmypillow   IP Logged
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
The Movin'-Delay & New Fan Art!!
Reply #8 - 01/31/07 at 2:09pm

walkedonmypillow wrote on 01/31/07 at 12:12pm:
iiiii'm dumb.  i just got a new computer and have been coming on the forum like, why the HELL CANT I POST and its because i have to log in on a new computer, duhhhhh.

anyway, i'm in brooklyn now.  i want to meet furboa, he's like, a CELEBRITY.

Awwww Amber. Little did you know but it was right there on your lease when moving to brooklyn: you have no choice but to eventually be in the comic. Muahahaha! Seriously, though it shall be fun!

Sorry for the super delay on the latest most awesome comic. My computer was in three different boxes during the move, and I have found two of the boxes, but am still missing a cable or two. Tonight Tonight Toniiiiight wooooo-hoooooe!...sorry just had an out of body experience with Phil Collins...where was I...OH yeah: Tonight my goal is to find the cable, finish the latest radio show AND the latest comic, which may or may not make my head explode from awesomeosity.

In the meantime, check out me with laser cannons for hands!

The awesome Michael of http://www.michaelsexcitinglife.co.uk/made it for me, sent with this quote: "Continuing my hobby, I have drawn you with laser cannons for hands. I am slightly bitter because I think you look cooler with laser cannons for hands than I do. It has certainly made me wonder why I am not making sepia comics about photocomic artists who have laser cannons for hands solving crimes/ bemoaning how difficult toilet visits are."

In other awesome art from awesome folk news, Ms. Penguin/Rose sent this adorable thing!

Who knew Furboa would fall for the corporate type? I guess opposites attract, sayth Paula "Crazy Legs" Abdul.

You guys are great! This reminds me I desperately need to update the Fan art section (fluff who the game isn't even on there yet). I swear I'll do that soon!

WWW   IP Logged
walkedonmypillow

MOM, you're ruining
our fort!!!!

Charlotte, NC
Reply #9 - 01/31/07 at 5:18pm

i will proudly eventually be in the comic.  i'm ridiculously excited in fact!

...and remember: relent not, lest ye be trampled and left for dead.
WWW walkedonmypillow   IP Logged
Sentry

Fool of a Took.

Aurora, CO
Reply #10 - 01/31/07 at 5:46pm

walkedonmypillow wrote on 01/31/07 at 5:18pm:
i will proudly eventually be in the comic.  i'm ridiculously excited in fact!

My excitement also borders on ridiculousness.  It's having a difficult time deciding between that and complete malarky.

We're grown ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means.
WWW AlliterativeAmbiguity AlphaSentauri   IP Logged
Yanichka

I could do this all
day.

Here, near the computer
Reply #11 - 01/31/07 at 10:29pm

Miss Colleen, you tell me what pics you want and I will TOTALLY be in the comic for you. (Or, you could just use the "Shelley goes to Barnes and Noble" storyline that I suggested.)

"I better get the fire department before this dialogue spreads." Pogo Possum
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print