Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
Introduce Yourself!
02/22/07 at 12:35pm

Welcome to the Playground Ghost community of insanely awesome-folk!

Introduce yourself here!

WWW   IP Logged
yates
Playground Ghost

Sculptronics
Professional

boulder
Re: Introduce Yourself!
Reply #1 - 02/22/07 at 3:00pm

Hi everybody my name is Chris I make comics and puzzles and I am a 27 year old human boy and I live next to a bunch of mountains.

WWW   IP Logged
reva

pennsylvania
Reply #2 - 02/22/07 at 7:07pm

How appropriate that an introduction thread appear the day after I join the forum Smiley

However, since I already put effort into devising my intro post in the Wondermark forum yesterday, I'm going to be lazy today and copy and paste what I wrote over there.  Not much has changed since then.

I am Reva.  Nouns that can be used to identify me are as follows: Pennsylvanian, college student, comic creator, graphic designer, photographer, tech support employee, sudoku addict, morning person, coffee drinker, starbucks hater, and used bookstore junkie.

There are, of course, more.  But there's only so much self-summation I can do in a night.

-reva-
WWW kapow222   IP Logged
bob_abplanalp

la la la la la la la

rochester,ny
Reply #3 - 02/24/07 at 11:19pm

hello,

my name is robert frank abplanalp.

i am approximately 5 feet and 7 and 3/4 inches in length

my general structure is boney and features a sunken chest and visable ribcage as well as muscle-tone definition highlighting my fore arm and abdominal areas.  These small areas of muscle clusters are the powertrain for my bone frame.  my heart beats at an above normal rate and is encouraged by a large, daily intake of caffine and nicotine.

if anyone here is unfamiliar yet full of uncontrolable intrigue with the realistate that i aquired on the playground ghost forum...you can find a half-assed directory to all things creative and internet linkable in regards to me on this general board for chattin' and discussin' and apostrophein'...in the shameless self promotion message board started by playground user: bob_abplanalp.

it has been a pleasure to introduce myself with you, and to have done so well under the 8000 character limitation of this current post.  (even after this here parenthetical i had 6948 characters left to use)

pretty little funny babes eating juicy plump gold grapes, luvs to dance and play around, dancing with thems silly clowns, la la la la la la la
WWW bob_abplanalp bob_abplanalp elegant tramp   IP Logged
Rabbit

MSP, MN
Reply #4 - 02/24/07 at 11:50pm

Greetings, all.
As an official introduction I am Rabbit.  I am a college student majoring in chemistry and I live in the Upper Midwest.  Like Reva, I am a wide range of nouns and adjectives so I dare not try to list them here.  This is my second time introducing myself tonight and like the first time I really don't know what else to say.  Besides, most of you already know me.
Ta~

Give me a voice so strong
I can question what I have seen
anomrabbit   IP Logged
Yanichka

I could do this all
day.

Here, near the computer
Reply #5 - 02/25/07 at 12:03am

Hello. I go by the name Yanichka when I am on-line, and that's a Russian nickname, though I am not Russian at all. Used to be that if you googled that name, I was the only one named Yanichka who was speaking English, but that's not true anymore.

I enjoy spoon-hanging and playing games with my friends. I'm very good at Apples to Apples, and when I'm the judge I like to dismiss possible cards simply because the people on them are dead. When I'm not the judge I like to argue about which cards are a good choice, even after mine has been tossed out.

In my heart, I am a silly person. I can be bought with enough Mountain Dew and X-Files reruns, but only some episodes.

I'm one of the people in this icon (unless I've changed it).

"I better get the fire department before this dialogue spreads." Pogo Possum
WWW   IP Logged
neelyum

blern.

greensboro, nc
Reply #6 - 02/25/07 at 4:24pm

Hey, I'm neelyum, neilyum, or any other alias I tend to go by. I have been gone from the forums for a bit, but have returned.
I am tall, goofy, and hopefully a decent person (this is hard to be objective about!) I admire ukelele and accordian players, readable poets, self motivated folks, and people who know coin tricks.

I don't like having disks crammed into me... unless they're Oreos, and then only in the mouth.
WWW fireydboy   IP Logged
LaurenTK

Is that a cat or are
you just glad to see
me?

Seattle
Reply #7 - 02/27/07 at 12:26pm

I'm a long time denizen of this . . . den.

The Playground Ghosts are like a second family to me. Well maybe fourth or fifth family. I make a sometimes updated comic called Depth of Field.

WWW   IP Logged
Pretty as a Car Crash

I enjoy acid pops.

WEST CHESTER
Reply #8 - 02/28/07 at 7:01pm

MY NAME IS CHRISTINA AND I LIKE MACARONI AND CHEESE.
i just joined today. i have energetic spastic tendencies and so i will occationally will write in big letters.

Can I have some lettuce please?
WWW heartratex160   IP Logged
Inc_b

I'm too lazy to
update my picture.

Tasmania, Australia
Reply #9 - 02/28/07 at 7:58pm

I am Inc B and I currently have less than no money and should be looking for a job.

I study.

I also draw, write, sculpt, photograph and music.

I was once chased through a swamp by a helicopter with a searchlight. (really!)

WWW   IP Logged
Pretty as a Car Crash

I enjoy acid pops.

WEST CHESTER
Reply #10 - 02/28/07 at 8:16pm

Inc_b wrote on 02/28/07 at 7:58pm:
I was once chased through a swamp by a helicopter with a searchlight. (really!)

really?!?
interesting.
tell more!

Can I have some lettuce please?
WWW heartratex160   IP Logged
PLDM

Eeeeek!

In the garden of Edin, baby.
Reply #11 - 03/01/07 at 4:48pm

Hey there, I am young, lazy, photography/film student with a heart of gold.  I enjoy films, books, music, and Fiddes Payne Cajun seasoning powder. Seeks similar.  Must be singel, non smoker, vegetarian, tripod with own car and means of spacial transport. Serious enquiries only.

I never liked the idea of candy-coated pencils, 'cause at the end you'd be left sucking on wood ... wait ...
WWW PLDM PLDM PLDMgh   IP Logged
Jess

BKLYN
Reply #12 - 06/13/07 at 2:23pm

i am jess & i am often behind the times.  today i am rather bored at work and am reading much more of the forum than usual.  i live in brooklyn with two cats & a boy.  i make dances and i like to knit.    

WWW   IP Logged
intesvensk

mr owl ate my metal
worm

Donkey Nut, CA
Reply #13 - 06/25/07 at 8:35pm

Hello, my name is David and I came here via the influence of Wondermark.  I drew a shoe once.

I've been around here for a while, but I guess I never introduced myself proper-like on the General board.

SO HELLO LET'S CELEBRATE THE GOOD TIMES

one man's dyslexia is another man's daily sex
WWW perdedor   IP Logged
yates
Playground Ghost

Sculptronics
Professional

boulder
Reply #14 - 06/28/07 at 5:21pm

OMG THE GOOD TIMES ARE ALMOST INFINITELY UNFATHOMABLY GOOD

PLAGHO WOO