Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  Home Register HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
177- A Resplendent Return! (WOO A NEw COMIC!) (Read 8970 times)
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
177- A Resplendent Return! (WOO A NEw COMIC!)
12/27/07 at 2:57pm

Yes that's right! It's back and updating every Tuesday! I would write more about it, but I have to pee.

THAT'S HOW EXCITING THIS IS!

Also, Sly is my second favorite non-main character in Fluff History, though the Soy Sauce packet still hold place number one.  Smiley

WWW   IP Logged
PLDM

Eeeeek!

In the garden of Edin, baby.
Re: 177- A Resplendent Return! (WOO A NEw COMIC!)
Reply #1 - 12/27/07 at 8:38pm

Oh no! Not the PDNG! When I refused to pay my last narrator time and a half for working St Jeff day, I had to endure a rather embarrassing week of everybody in all of my lectures knowing exactly when I S.B.D.'d! It really does ruin the element of supprise...

p.s. Yay! New comics! With goats!

I never liked the idea of candy-coated pencils, 'cause at the end you'd be left sucking on wood ... wait ...
WWW PLDM PLDM PLDMgh   IP Logged
Cat

Norman's not funny.

Reply #2 - 12/29/07 at 9:06pm

Goats!  The world is fun again!

tee-double-ee-double-ahr-double-ahr-double-eye-double-eff-double-eye-double-cee-cee-cee-cee
  IP Logged
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
Reply #3 - 12/31/07 at 8:56pm

Ah St. Jeff day, my favorite holiday.

Hey look! More goats! And more new favorite random big words!

WWW   IP Logged
Annie_Sanders

I'm watching you.

Upstairs from Secret Lair
Reply #4 - 01/01/08 at 8:24pm

Yay new comics! And awww... I miss the SuperSecretLair...

There's a nice little sit-upon in Hell with your name on it.
  IP Logged
PenguinWithaRose

I have a face!

O'Fallon, MO
Reply #5 - 01/02/08 at 11:22am

Goats and Old Men!

almost as good as

Gonads and Strife! Cheesy

I could beat you in a weirdness contest!
WWW PenguinWithaRose CroseH621   IP Logged
Yanichka

I could do this all
day.

Here, near the computer
Reply #6 - 01/02/08 at 11:32pm

WOO new cartoons! *happy dance, happy dance*

I would've commented sooner except I was busy being sick with a lot of [THE END OF THIS SENTENCE HAS BEEN REMOVED BECAUSE THAT'S PROBABLY BETTER FOR EVERYBODY]

"I better get the fire department before this dialogue spreads." Pogo Possum
WWW   IP Logged
carla

Happy to be back at
last!

Mad-town, WI
Reply #7 - 01/03/08 at 1:40am

Narration!  At last.  I am pleased!   Cheesy

Gary vs. Sly may be my favorite tangential meta-inside-joke of all webcomics-time.  I know that sounds oddly specific, but I treasure their adversity like the competing narrators in my own head.  Or like Calvin versus his duplicates.

IP Logged
Pretty as a Car Crash

I enjoy acid pops.

WEST CHESTER
Reply #8 - 01/04/08 at 9:54pm

PenguinWithaRose wrote on 01/02/08 at 11:22am:
Goats and Old Men!

almost as good as

Gonads and Strife! Cheesy

omgomgomg
the amount of time i wasted showing everyone in the world that video in the eight grade (approx. 4 years ago)

SO GOOD

viva la soy sauce!

Can I have some lettuce please?
WWW heartratex160   IP Logged
Replica Watches

I smell nice!

Reply #9 - 06/03/12 at 5:39pm

By William Stolerman
The dragon-I founder Gilbert Yeung and his sister  the Emperor Group Director  Cindy Yeung replica watches   have teamed up together on a new concept store &  café at 1881 Heritage  Hong Kong.
'brother &  sister' as it is called  combines Emperor's jewellery and watches tag heuer replica watch   with a bar cum café  and a fashion boutique. The concept café offers a range of comfort food and morphs into a cocktail bar at night.

The shop stocks garments from Hong Kong based brand Cipher ball swiss fake watch   Dolce &  Gabbana wholesale square watches  led watches manufacturer  replica square watches   Greedy Genius and Android Homme as well as limited edition cross over brands such as Alexander McQueen for Puma. You'll also find sunglasses from Nathan Jenden as well as vintage pieces from Guy Laroche.
On top of the clothing the likes of Aesop skin car are also available  along with Cowshed bath and body products  Dosh unisex wallets and DL &  Co. candles.

The 2 replica watches  800 square foot space was designed by New York -

based Mark Zeff  and is available to hire for private parties.
Their website is still under construction

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love Replica Watches.
WWW 614882379   IP Logged
Replica Watches

I smell nice!

Reply #10 - 10/04/12 at 12:52am

People  | GIA APPOINTS TWO  The Gemological Institute of America has made two appointments.  Judith Shechter-Lankford has been named director of corporate sales. A Graduate Gemologist with more than 26 years of industry experience  she will be responsible for national sales of GIA?s new Accredited Jewelry Professional program and other educational programs.  Shechter-Lankford previously worked for GIA for 15 years as a gemology instructor replica watches   distance education manager  and manager of the GIA bookstore. In the three years before rejoining GIA  she was operations manager of MVI Marketing Ltd. in California.  Alexander Angelle has been named GIA?s public relations manager.  Angelle served as a deputy director of media relations on Gen. H. Norman Schwartzkopf?s staff in Operation Desert Storm. Prior to that assignment  he was chief of public affairs for the Army?s Recruiting Command during post-Cold War manpower reductions. He initiated and launched the national ?We?re Still Hiring? campaign  which included a ?Stay-in-School Program ? winner of the Public Relations Society of America?s Silver Anvil Award.  Angelle served as an Army infantry officer specializing in journalism and public relations. He was editor and publisher of the Stuttgart Citizen newspaper in Germany. Prior to his Army service  he was editor of the Newcomerstown News and sports editor of the Star-Beacon  both in Ohio.  APPOINTMENTS  Les Mann has been named executive vice president of S.T. Dupont USA  a unit of the Colibri Group. Previously  he was Eastern regional sales manager at A.T. Cross.  Amanda O?Connell has been named national sales manager at Wolf Designs Inc.  Malibu tag heuer golf watch   Calif. fake hublot big bang ice bang watches   a manufacturer of accessories and giftware. O?Connell  formerly sales manager for Dorida Industrial USA  a license-driven toy manufacturer  has worked in the gift industry since 1972.  Sue Ann Newberg has been named vice president of merchandising  jewelry at ValueVision International Inc.  a national shopping network based in Minneapolis. She will oversee all aspects of ValueVision?s jewelry operations  including strategic planning  vendor relationships  and new-concept merchandising. She also will be instrumental in planning for the company?s relaunch as SnapTV. Previously  she was director of merchandising for Mayor?s Jewelers replica patek philippe replica   Sunrise  Fla.; vice president of merchandising at Wedlo Inc.  Birmingham  Ala.; senior buyer at Black  Starr & Frost  a subsidiary of Kay Jewelers in Alexandria  Va.; and director of marketing services at Omega Watches  New York.  OBITUARIES  Leon Fire Cizon swiss omega replica watch   91  owner of Cizon?s Jewelers  Amarillo  Texas  died April 10 in Dallas. Born in Poland  he emigrated to the United States in 1911 and settled in Milwaukee. In 1939  he moved to Dallas and worked in the credit clothing and jewelry business. He went to work for Zale?s in Lubbock  Texas  in 1944. He was transferred to Amarillo in 1946 as a district supervisor and worked his way up to corporate vice president of the Western Division. He left Zale?s in 1959 and opened his own jewelry store in Amarillo. He later opened several stores in Texas and New Mexico. He was active in the business until he suffered a stroke in 1997. He was an active civic volunteer and involved with many charities.  Bernard L. Cohen  84  founder of mall kiosk chain Piercing Pagoda  died March 1 in Boca Raton  Fla. Cohen  born in Albany  N.Y.  founded the earring chain in 1969 in Bethlehem  Pa. He chose the name ?Pagoda? to promote ties to Bethlehem?s sister city in Japan  Tondabayashi. When he retired in 1984  the company had more than 137 stores in 20 states. Cohen also was president of Finkelstein?s Jewelers in Bethlehem.  Booker T. Dobbs  84  retired owner of Dobbs Jewelry Shop in St. Louis  died March 15. He owned and operated the business for 48 years. He retired in 1986. He learned watch repair at Bradley Polytechnic School in Peoria  Ill.

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love Replica Watches.
Replica Watches

I smell nice!

Reply #11 - 10/04/12 at 2:40am

Swatch Group posts 2002 sales drop 2.9%; with gains in second half  | The Swatch Group posted a 2.9% drop in total revenues for its divisions (including watches  movements replica watches   and electronics) for 2002  to 4.062 billion Swiss francs ($3 billion)  it says in a Feb. 5 preliminary report. For finished watches alone replica cheap u-boat watch   the Group-among the world’s largest watchmakers  with 18 brands in all price categories-saw a 1.8% drop in sales to 2.980 billion Swiss francs (about $2.2 billion).  However  says its report  it posted 2002 sales gains “in local currencies” for all its operations  except electronics  and improved sales in 2002’s second half  despite the negative impact of the strong Swiss franc.  2002 was “a very exacting and challenging year” for the Swatch Group  says the report. “The universally hoped-for recovery of the global economy didn’t materialize as expected in the second half of the year; on the contrary vacheron constantin toledo 1952 replica   the general conditions became more difficult as 2002 progressed.”  Even so  the Group posted “substantial market share gains in a difficult year ” it reported. “2002 sales for the entire Group in local currency terms rose 2.6 % in the second half and 1.1 % for the year as a whole. Growth of the watch division in local currency terms was up 5.1% in the second half of 2002 and 3.2% for the year as a whole.” This occurred “despite global political instability  uncertain prospects for the future  subdued consumer sentiment and a Swiss franc whose value rose constantly (leading to currency exchange losses of 166 million Swiss francs  or $122.7 million) ” the Group reported. “This clearly reflects the Group’s ability to adapt quickly and flexibly to changed external economic conditions.” Sustained market share growth in all segments and ongoing cost control also contributed.  “However replica longines bellearti watch  ” cautioned the Group report  “further massive strengthening of the Swiss franc [and] prevailing geopolitical uncertainties” could have a dampening effect on its business in 2003.  In the watch division  specifically  “all the important brands showed growth in local currency terms ” says the Swatch Group  with those in the top price category “particularly strong.” Omega  the Group’s best-selling brand  continued to perform “on a high level” in 2002  with further growth in local currency terms last year. All other brands “also made their contribution.” After a difficult 2001  the Swatch brand  the Group’s signature watch  was “back on the path to growth” in 2002. The Group’s Swatch retail stores played an important role in that.  In watch movements and components production  “continuing very solid demand for watch movements” led to a 1.2% sales gain for the year  to 1.4 billion Swiss francs ($1.041 billion). In 2002  Group investments in this segment were focused mainly on the expansion of production facilities in the top price segment. Sales of low-priced movements in the Far East dropped slightly  due to “adverse currency influence and continuing pressure on prices.” The watch movement and component sector is expected to continue to do well in 2003  thanks to continuing demand for both complex mechanical watches and those in the medium and basic price categories.  The final results glashutte watches   plus details for each division and a balance sheet  will be published Mar. 27.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print