Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  Home Register HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
179- Love Twuuue Love (Read 15841 times)
LaurenTK

Is that a cat or are
you just glad to see
me?

Seattle
Re: 179- Love Twuuue Love
Reply #15 - 01/15/08 at 10:16am

colleen AF venable wrote on 01/14/08 at 9:17pm:

Extra keen! My company gets awards all the time, but I'm never invited to the party.

WWW   IP Logged
PLDM

Eeeeek!

In the garden of Edin, baby.
Reply #16 - 01/17/08 at 12:26am

Awesome!  Looks like the lethal team of 'Awesome-McBooky' and 'Getting-Librarians-Drunk-And-Swaying-Their-Votesy' strikes again!! Congrats!!

I'm pretty much self employed at the moment, so all the awards I recieve are basicaly just me giving myself a certificate and a brownie and when I get something right, but at least I get invited to all the work parties... Man, that's a depressing sentence on way too many levels...

p.s. it's 5:22am and I still have 900 words to add to the essay I started at 10 oclock last night. It's not connected, I'm just really tired and felt like sharing.

I never liked the idea of candy-coated pencils, 'cause at the end you'd be left sucking on wood ... wait ...
WWW PLDM PLDM PLDMgh   IP Logged
Yanichka

I could do this all
day.

Here, near the computer
Reply #17 - 01/17/08 at 1:08am

Woo! Congratulations, Colleen! That book sounds really intriguing. I'll have to see if we have a copy at the bookstore when I go in to work tomorrow.

"I better get the fire department before this dialogue spreads." Pogo Possum
WWW   IP Logged
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
180- The Pants Make the Hobo
Reply #18 - 01/17/08 at 2:21am

Yay! Thanks all! (Hey PLDM I read that as you "felt like shampooing" little fonts on my little screen make for fun misunderstandings. woo!)

OOoh Yanichka if you look at a copy be SURE to take off the jacket after you finish reading it. It's totally the best part!

As payment for you guys being so supportive I made ANOTHER comic. Some of you Philly folk may recognize a few of the backgrounds. I think I may be a little scared about the next comic. I'm not sure the world can handle Furboa as narrator...

WWW   IP Logged
Replica Watches

I smell nice!

Reply #19 - 10/02/12 at 6:15pm

Golconda Diamonds Set Record at Christie's  | The Imperial Cushions replica watches   a pair of cushion-cutdiamond ear pendants with diamonds from the Golconda mines bell & ross replica watch   set a new price-per-caratworld record for colorless Golconda stones at Christie’s Hong Kong MagnificentJewels sale May 31.The 23.49- and23.11-carat stones replica tw steel canteen watch   each D and potentially flawless richard mille fake watch   fetched $9.29 million omega constellation double eagle replica watches   or$200 000 per carat  a new record. The pre-sale estimate was $7 million to $9million. The sale itselfbrought in $89.5 million  with 80 percent sold by lot and 89 percent sold byvalue.“With $110 millionchanging hands in two days  we have just concluded our best season for jewelryand watches in Asia ” said Vickie Sek  director of the jewelry and jadeitedepartment for Christie’s Asia  in a statement.

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love Replica Watches.
WWW 614882379   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print