Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  Home Register HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
181- Death of the Sexy-Giraffe Lamp (Read 19193 times)
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
181- Death of the Sexy-Giraffe Lamp
01/22/08 at 12:55am

Did you know that the phrase that gets me the most random hits to the website is literally "SEX GIRAFFE"...

I am OBSESSED with my tooth tunes, the only problem is after I finish brushing I want to hear the rest of the song so usually I stand there not brushing but just holding the toothbrush on my teeth enjoying the last bit of the song. Last week I accidentally drooled on myself three times doing so. My boobs have never been so consistently minty fresh.

(music equals CANNED HEAT, the song, not the band, though I would have enjoyed either and the toothbrush a gift from my older sis, and was the only thing I specifically asked for this past christmas. Dreams can come true!)

WWW   IP Logged
Steve_Hogan
Playground Ghost

It's all just one
big plastic hassle.

Re: 181- Death of the Sexy-Giraffe Lamp
Reply #1 - 01/22/08 at 5:39pm

colleen AF venable wrote on 01/22/08 at 12:55am:
Did you know that the phrase that gets me the most random hits to the website is literally "SEX GIRAFFE"...

I don't even want to know how many people there are out there who want to bone giraffes.

IP Logged
PLDM

Eeeeek!

In the garden of Edin, baby.
Reply #2 - 01/22/08 at 6:04pm

Steve_Hogan wrote on 01/22/08 at 5:39pm:
I don't even want to know how many people there are out there who want to bone giraffes.

I don't even want to know how many people there are out there who don't want to bone giraffes.

Awesome comic Coll! Why won't the Llama ever realise Trent's love?!!  He's like the main character, right?  Like Biff in 'Back To The Futrure.  Right?  Right??

I never liked the idea of candy-coated pencils, 'cause at the end you'd be left sucking on wood ... wait ...
WWW PLDM PLDM PLDMgh   IP Logged
Annie_Sanders

I'm watching you.

Upstairs from Secret Lair
Reply #3 - 01/23/08 at 12:37pm

This is off topic, but I had to show you this, Colleen... it's the Flex Pod Pro! It's a bendy tripod for your camera, that you can either stand up like a normal tripod, or wrap the legs around a post or something. Neat!

http://www.sahalie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=12170&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C8%2C8...

There's a nice little sit-upon in Hell with your name on it.
  IP Logged
LaurenTK

Is that a cat or are
you just glad to see
me?

Seattle
Reply #4 - 01/23/08 at 7:49pm

Annie_Sanders wrote on 01/23/08 at 12:37pm:
it's the Flex Pod Pro!

They are pretty cool, but they only support 1.8 pounds, and my camera clocks in at over 2. Col's D40, if she's using a short lens, might come in under weight. These are great for little point and shoot cameras. I highly recommend this for those types of cameras.

WWW   IP Logged
PLDM

Eeeeek!

Reply #5 - 01/24/08 at 4:08pm

Those are awesome!  They're called 'Gorrila Pods' over here, and they make a second size that's built for SLR's and Camcorders, so can take the extra strain!

I never liked the idea of candy-coated pencils, 'cause at the end you'd be left sucking on wood ... wait ...
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
Reply #6 - 02/02/08 at 1:29pm

I am a little upset that the gorilla pod is not made of real gorillla. FALSE ADVERTISING!

I want one of these so bad now!

This quote made me SO HAPPY PLDM: "Awesome comic Coll! Why won't the Llama ever realise Trent's love?!!  He's like the main character, right?  Like Biff in 'Back To The Futrure.  Right?  Right??" You totally got it. I hearts me some biff.

WWW   IP Logged
Annie_Sanders

I'm watching you.

Reply #7 - 02/08/08 at 1:31am

Found another gizmo for you Colleen!

IP Logged
Annie_Sanders

I'm watching you.

Reply #8 - 02/08/08 at 1:45am

Also... um... these things... sorry off topic.

IP Logged
EternallyIgnorant

I smell nice!

Reply #9 - 02/14/08 at 7:07pm

colleen AF venable wrote on 01/22/08 at 12:55am:

I googled sexy giraffe and ended up on this page, so I just made an account, so I could say that.

IP Logged
EternallyIgnorant

I smell nice!

Reply #10 - 02/14/08 at 7:23pm

For the record... I was talking to a girl online, she told me she looked like a giraffe.. I said "A sexy Giraffe". SO then I googled "sexy Giraffe" to see if there was some funny image to link her to of a sexy giraffe. But All I got was a couple of giraffes humping Sad.

IP Logged
EternallyIgnorant

I smell nice!

Reply #11 - 02/14/08 at 7:25pm

And I totally do smell nice, so I'm not changing my title/thingy. I smell nice. And this website recognizes that.

IP Logged
PLDM

Eeeeek!

Reply #12 - 02/15/08 at 8:31am

yeah, when I registered it told me I smell like Gouda and Bill Nighy. Which, whilst true, is far less flattering...  Angry

EternallyIgnorant

I smell nice!

Reply #13 - 02/15/08 at 6:28pm

So i just read the comic that this thread was made for. I have one of those tooth brushes. its awesome. Mine sings "We Will Rock You."

IP Logged
EternallyIgnorant

I smell nice!

Reply #14 - 02/15/08 at 6:30pm

PLDM wrote on 02/15/08 at 8:31am:
yeah, when I registered it told me I smell like Gouda and Bill Nighy. Which, whilst true, is far less flattering...  Angry

I smell like Axe. Those commercials are totally true btw.  My cousin was hitting on me a couple of days ago. I told her "You're drunk, married, and my cousin."  The next day she says "I'm not drunk anymore", to which I replied "Great, just get a divorce, and alter your DNA and we can talk".

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print