Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  Home Register HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
182-How Caviar Got Her Groove Back (Read 3432 times)
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
182-How Caviar Got Her Groove Back
01/29/08 at 8:39am

It took me the longest time to remember how to write for Caviar, but once I started I couldn't stop walking around my house imitating her. Mikey deserves both a medal for his awesome faces in this one, but also for still dating me in general!

I think "I can't wait to hear the look on Joey Lawrence's face" may be my new favorite line from the comic. EVER. Also....I feel a little bad for that narrator who lost it in this one. He didn't even get a name! If you want to give one ot him post-humorously (you know, post his role in a humorous comic) then feel free to suggest some names!

These pictures were taken in January 2006! So crazy! Now that I'm done with this storyline there's a few more comics with vintage unseen pics and then on to something completely different which may or may not involve John Cleese in a bikini.

WWW   IP Logged
PLDM

Eeeeek!

In the garden of Edin, baby.
Re: 182-How Caviar Got Her Groove Back
Reply #1 - 01/30/08 at 7:53pm

Man, I can't believe it's the end of the Polka Disease story line... I'm pretty sure that the very first Fluff episode I read was actually the first one in the series, way back in 2006, when women were women, and men were women, just with differing body parts.  Man.  Those were the days.

Check out the CRAZY 2006 camera work, it's so two years ago... Pff!  You've even got people in focus...  Ewww!!  But I do have to say "smelled like number P" is rivalling my top spot for top fluff lines.  It's between that, and look on Sir Mikey ('Smikey')'s  face in the last panel.  As for a name for our friendly narrator, er, friend, how about 'Topey', ooh, or 'Topey Topey Topey Face'... seeings as Ton Tony Tony Cakes isn't actually made of bakery produce, and Topey Topey Topey Face doesn't actually have a face...  Yeah?  Hmmm...  Now, where did I leave that logic of mine...

Yay!  John Cleese in a bikini!!!  HOT.

p.s. can you tell I've been in an enclosed space with paint fumes all day?

p.p.s. Awesome comic Coll.

I never liked the idea of candy-coated pencils, 'cause at the end you'd be left sucking on wood ... wait ...
WWW PLDM PLDM PLDMgh   IP Logged
Yanichka

I could do this all
day.

Here, near the computer
Reply #2 - 01/31/08 at 1:13am

How can you call this the end of the storyline when Trent is no longer shiny? O the cliffhangeriness!

unless those are his old glasses. Um. Are they?

"I better get the fire department before this dialogue spreads." Pogo Possum
WWW   IP Logged
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
Reply #3 - 02/02/08 at 1:33pm

Yay! I'm so glad you responded I was beginning to think everyone HATED that comic, which took me longer than it should have to make! I personally had a lot of fun with it and don't worry there's a sweeeet storyline epilogue coming up from the Super Secret Lair that explains what happens to all of them. It will make sense! I sweat! I mean I swear! I DO BOTH!

As for the glasses, those are not his old ones. I stepped on those, but those are close approximations. Basically just taking off the other glasses made him loose his powers of sexiness. Oh fickle fashion gods!

As for names for the gray narrator I do like "Topey"...and also "Johncleeseinabikini". Hmmmm...I guess when I update the cast of characters I'll have to decide then!

WWW   IP Logged
Replica Watches

I smell nice!

Reply #4 - 10/02/12 at 6:17pm

Antiquorum NY Summer Auction Takes in $5.4M  | Watch auction house Antiquorum's New York summer sale of " Important Collectors' Wristwatches  Pocket Watches & Clocks" on June 18 had sales totaling more than $5.4 million.  In addition to bidders in the room  says the company  there was a record number of 484 internet bidders  including collectors around the world.  Highlights included a pink gold Patek Philippe minute repeater (with perpetual calendar  moon phases  retrograde date  leap year display) which went for $640 800 (pictured)  while a Cartier “Pendule de Bureau” clock sold for $46 800 replica swiss rolex datejust ladies   nearly 10 times its estimate. Another pink gold Patek Philippe replica watches  fake bvlgari bvlgari watch   also known as the "TV Watch " sold for $190 400.  Among other brands  a Vacheron Constantin skeletonized perpetual calendar fetched $ 66 replica swiss baume mercier watches  000 replica hamilton watch   while F.P. Journe’s “Tourbillon Souverain ŕ Remontoir d'Egalité avec Seconde Morte” in platinum sold for $101 900.

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love Replica Watches.
WWW 614882379   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print