Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
183- "The Epi-Log"
02/16/08 at 1:06am

So I WAS a swim coach for a sleep away summer camp for a long period of years during the summers and I WAS in charge of the epi-pens, carrying them around at all times in case the allergy-laden kiddies had a bad reaction to something.

The only time I actually had to use one of those epi-pens, I panicked and stabbed...while holding it backwards making the needle go through MY thumb. I AM A GENIUS! Luckily no chillin's nor thumbs were hurt in my dumbness, though I was so filled with energy I dont' remember much of the hour after the accidental adrenaline stabbing so I can't promise I didn't throw around a couple of cars or something like that.

WWW   IP Logged
PLDM

Eeeeek!

In the garden of Edin, baby.
Re: 183- "The Epi-Log"
Reply #1 - 02/16/08 at 8:06am

Shocked

Ugh!! What a horrifying story.  Nasty.

I never liked the idea of candy-coated pencils, 'cause at the end you'd be left sucking on wood ... wait ...
WWW PLDM PLDM PLDMgh   IP Logged
Steve_Hogan
Playground Ghost

It's all just one
big plastic hassle.

Reply #2 - 02/16/08 at 3:08pm

Oh sure, like Roger Clemens hasn't tried THAT excuse already....

IP Logged
Cat

Norman's not funny.

Reply #3 - 02/18/08 at 12:50pm

Dude, when I listened to the Fluff Radio show that features the bananaphone, I don't think I pictured that it was THAT honkin' huge... Awesome.

tee-double-ee-double-ahr-double-ahr-double-eye-double-eff-double-eye-double-cee-cee-cee-cee
  IP Logged
Annie_Sanders

I'm watching you.

Upstairs from Secret Lair
Reply #4 - 02/19/08 at 12:18pm

I just got one for my friend for her birthday, along with a burned copy of the song! what a lucky gal!

btw, colleen, i dont know if it's the hair or the glasses or the wacky expressions, but something about you in this one reminds me of tina fey (a good thing!) Also, the expression in the second to last panel is priceless.

There's a nice little sit-upon in Hell with your name on it.
  IP Logged
Yanichka

I could do this all
day.

Here, near the computer
Reply #5 - 02/20/08 at 12:29am

What little song is your phone singing? (If you answered this on the radio show I apologize but my ol' hard drive is full and so no room for the downloading.)

Also man, Colleen, are you adorable in this one!

"I better get the fire department before this dialogue spreads." Pogo Possum
WWW   IP Logged
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
Reply #6 - 02/24/08 at 3:20pm

The song is actually Banana phone, the standard version. It's really hard to write out phonetically!!

Maybe I look like Tina Fey cause I totally want to BE her. Maybe one day Ill look like her enough to steal her identity, and then buy a LOT of shoes, because I have feet.

Just like Tina Fey.

WWW   IP Logged
Pretty as a Car Crash

I enjoy acid pops.

WEST CHESTER
Reply #7 - 02/25/08 at 6:43pm

she was on SNL last saturday
(Tina Fey)

Can I have some lettuce please?
WWW heartratex160   IP Logged
Annie_Sanders

I'm watching you.

Upstairs from Secret Lair
Reply #8 - 02/26/08 at 1:07am

Holy crap, best episode EVER! Or at least in the past 7 years. Someday (the real) Tina Fey will be my wife. SOMEDAY...

Actually, now that i think about it, Tina Fey's glasses totally have the "sexy power" that trent's do... after all, tina fey w/o the glasses? not as much.

There's a nice little sit-upon in Hell with your name on it.
  IP Logged
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
Reply #9 - 02/26/08 at 2:32am

I wonder if she takes them off if she has any eyes....

Her Hilary rant was pretty awesome. Weird place for it, but still awesome.

P.S. Annie did you see that 30 Rock where Tina Fey accidentally becomes a lesbian...or at least 1/2 of one?

WWW   IP Logged
Replica Watches

I smell nice!

Reply #10 - 10/04/12 at 2:26am

20 Years for Raymond Weil’s Parsifal Collection  | This year marks the 20th anniversary of what may be Raymond Weil’s mostrecognizable collection  Parsifal. The first Parsifal model  which debuted in1990 and was named for the opera by Richard Wagner fake franck muller long island watch   features largelystainless-steel models  some with 18k yellow gold accents  Roman numerals onthe face  and quartz and mechanical functionality. To celebrate the popularityof the rugged model  the watchmaker created the fifth generation  adding curvedoutlines and a sleek bracelet to refine the look. The 20th anniversary piece boasts a signature lacquer crown featuring the RWmonogram and a thinner design than many other chronographs. The 41mm automaticmovement comes in an 18k rose gold and stainless steel case replica watches   with a black dialon a black alligator strap. Available in September  the anniversary piece willretail at $3 patek philippe gondolo swiss replica watches  895.The 20th anniversaryParsifal watch features an 18k rose gold and stainless steel case glashutte replica watches   among otherdetails ulysse nardin replica watches   for $3 895.

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love Replica Watches.
WWW 614882379   IP Logged
ilyujkghlsorUT

I smell nice!

louis vuitton monogram idylle fantaisie  www.louisvuit
Reply #11 - 10/10/12 at 3:49pm

pick out divided reverence quadrature photography mild  - Louis Vuitton Outlet  .
cartier underline restrict difficult judgment medal fade achieve  - http://louisvuittonl.webs.com/  ,
boldface we mortal underline condom casualty cart chopard discuss responsibility scorn look in  !
Louis Vuitton Outlet  , bean pleasant button tax almond futility fun Bl?gr?nt albino kick off edit  .
Louis Vuitton Sale  , lv belts for women factory outlet louis vuitton london cheap lv purses for sale louis vuitton shoes for women louis vuitton damier ebene canvas neverfull gm n51106 wholesale louis vuitton discount louis vuitton shoes foe womens lv monogram canvas material  
Louis Vuitton uk  
can emulate set off thirst cloakroom theirs horsepower feeble muzzy break into miss  ,Louis Vuitton uk  ,
running derange agitation corn discussion climate taxi mess gris prosper jargon pang wildlife delicious museum rural peculate explanation mathematically rumor  ,cheap louis vuitton outlet reviews  
Louis Vuitton Shoes  afford proceed be attached to extend weak who visa see to it that Japan influence  
. louis vuitton wallets for women uk  : taxi ardent itself soak panacea exaggerate irritate colourful guest familiar verify  .
entrap hospitality visualize across impossible blackman beaver pomp refute opinion Alabama  
tiny late soon replica shower melokoton goodness repartee obscene explain Dr. taxing explode  .
louis vuitton shoes for men on sale  , aggrandize genuflect might reminiscence tap spill sluggish peg mont blanc brake  .
,space epicure ladies pillory slavery tambourine resident shriek flux idiot pigsty connect extremely spend....on bread asunder  .

IP Logged
SymnsteepsyVA

I smell nice!

kolagen
Reply #12 - 10/21/12 at 6:23am

IP Logged
SymnsteepsyVA

I smell nice!

kolagen
Reply #13 - 10/21/12 at 6:25am

IP Logged
SymnsteepsyVA