Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  Home Register HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
184- The REAL Epilogue (Read 11770 times)
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
184- The REAL Epilogue
02/24/08 at 3:23pm

So that picture of TONY TONY TONY CAKES in front of the penguin wheel is at the Bronx zoo where they REALLY have a "wheel of penguin death" and all the different ways penguins might die. I kinda want one for my living room now. I should totally upload some bigger pictures of this on flickr...

As for the comic, there are two more regular FLUFF "absurdist soap opera" comics...then I'm stopping with long extended storyline and starting a new comic which has been in the works for some time now. Don't worry, the residents of super secret lair Apt. 2 will get a proper send-off...and will likely work their way into the new comic from time to time...

WWW   IP Logged
Annie_Sanders

I'm watching you.

Upstairs from Secret Lair
Re: 184- The REAL Epilogue
Reply #1 - 02/26/08 at 1:09am

omg, really? I thought "wheels of fortune" where supposed to dispense good tidings! not death! wtf?!?!

Also, nice touch with the "wheel of fortune" slots!

Also also, yay to me and robin and brian popping up for one last scare!

There's a nice little sit-upon in Hell with your name on it.
  IP Logged
colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
Reply #2 - 02/26/08 at 2:34am

Uploaded um!

More! Death!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/abletoven/tags/penguinwheelofdeath/

You and Robin and T3 Cakes (who I can't seem to ever call by his real name anymore) were brilliant in this one! Granted yours was an old pic, but if the world were a perfect place that would be posted at least 200+ more times online.

WWW   IP Logged
yates
Playground Ghost

Sculptronics
Professional

boulder
Reply #3 - 02/26/08 at 11:14am

Oh dear, that Penguin wheel is really at the zoo?  Must be a little depressing for the kids!  (and perhaps the penguins too)

That was a fantastic epilogue - esp. the Robin clones and Gary's new gig.

WWW   IP Logged
PLDM

Eeeeek!

In the garden of Edin, baby.
Reply #4 - 02/29/08 at 9:13am

Woo! New comic!  Boo!  New comic! (meaning that there's only one more left)!

Wheel of Penguin Death?!  I think I saw that on a Japanese TV station once... The only interesting thing in our zoo is the big ass penguin enclosure, which, by the way, they had to start heating recently because it was too cold for the penguins (that's right, I live somewhere when even the freakin'  penguins find it too cold), but the real highlight was always the penguin parade that would go through the zoo everyday, but my friend went a few days ago, and the damn WWF started making them not force the penguins to leave the enclosure if they didn't want to, so now only one or two come out!  Damn those professional wrestlers!  They think they freakin' own the world!

Man I should really have a ramble symbol to put before those big boring spiels... But anyway! Awesome comic as always!  I was totaly listening to        yesterday on my way to work!  Well, either that or my iPod was paused... Hmm...

I never liked the idea of candy-coated pencils, 'cause at the end you'd be left sucking on wood ... wait ...
WWW PLDM PLDM PLDMgh   IP Logged
PenguinWithaRose

I have a face!

O'Fallon, MO
Reply #5 - 03/02/08 at 1:33pm

Wheel of Penguin Death?!? i want one for my bedroom door! Grin
have you guys read The Gashlycrumb Tinies by Edward Gorey? i think the penguin wheel of death was inspired by that story Cheesy

I could beat you in a weirdness contest!
WWW PenguinWithaRose CroseH621   IP Logged
PLDM

Eeeeek!

Reply #6 - 03/02/08 at 1:56pm

Edward Gorey!? You are now totally my favorite arctic animal with some form of botany ever! The Object Lesson is my favorite book. Ever.

I never liked the idea of candy-coated pencils, 'cause at the end you'd be left sucking on wood ... wait ...
PenguinWithaRose

I have a face!

O'Fallon, MO
Reply #7 - 03/02/08 at 7:13pm

Quote:
he Object Lesson is my favorite book. Ever.

Woah!  ShockedI thought I was the only person who was magically captivated/confused by that book!!! When I first read it, I ended up sitting there for an hour trying to figure out what the hell it meant... and I still don't know, but its amazing!

PLDM

Eeeeek!

Reply #8 - 03/06/08 at 7:13am

I've read it so many times, and I still have no clue what's going on, it's just so crazily involving!  Man, I'm totally getting Gorey cravings...

PenguinWithaRose

I have a face!

O'Fallon, MO
Reply #9 - 03/06/08 at 11:11pm

mmm... Gorey...
i tried to get a quote from the Object Lesson to fit on the back of my iPod (engraving was free!) but it didn't work...  :'(

PLDM

Eeeeek!

Reply #10 - 03/07/08 at 8:42am

Shocked No way!  I tried to do the same thing, but I couldn't find a quote that would fit! Crazy!

colleen AF venable
Code Ghost
Playground Ghost

Practicing for
"Die
Harder-est".

er...Brooklyn?
Reply #11 - 03/07/08 at 10:13pm

Words! (I haven't counted how many yet) THE SHRINKING OF TREEHORN!

Redo...

FOUR WORDS!

WWW   IP Logged
PenguinWithaRose

I have a face!

O'Fallon, MO
Reply #12 - 03/10/08 at 11:20pm

woah! Shocked i've never even heard of that book!
have you read Cautionary Tales for Children?

maryjonelam

I smell nice!

Great information
Reply #13 - 02/01/12 at 10:20am

I am glad to here the all useful inforamtion                                

IP Logged
louboutin shoes

I smell nice!

nissa - Louboutin women's shoes Christian Louboutin Re
Reply #14 - 02/01/12 at 1:39pm

For anyone who will be craving for Christian louboutin sneakers then these louboutin is a must buy for you. These Christian louboutin manufactured by well renowned designer are getting to be popular amongst all the particular fashion savvy ladies and men really short time. They have got dozens of qualities that can quickly please anyone around them and they are irritable to leave. These replica louboutin already are having become an significant part of wardrobe for a variety of of the ladies. This can be mainly on account of their innumerable and unmatched benefits that no other item has till date. The user has absolutely nothing to compromise upon on quality. Christian louboutin UK footwear is definitely a step ahead connected with original branded shoes in every aspect picking about quality, price or authenticity. In a really short span of your time, these replicas within this Christian louboutin shoes have become the widely used one of everybody as they assistance in fetching more christian louboutin compliments in addition to strengthen your personality. Each time a female's Christian Louboutin Sale 1st time seeing this type of footwear for women, the girl's nuggets of information revealed to me personally, I would like that will receive fresh jogging footwear, Christian louboutin uk sales Ireland it's actually not generate income is these types.

Were you aware Christian Louboutin first created his signature red bottoms using nail polish In 1993, the now world prominent shoe guru was working on a new prototype while an assistant sat close to him painting her digits. Louboutin was instantly inspired from the cherry red polish in addition to slathered the bottoms of his heels with all the lacquer. Now, the scarlet soled stilettos are probably the most coveted shoe brands within the globe Can't afford some your own Louboutin penis pumps Mimic the fierce form on your fingertips Learn how to give your manicure a top fashion makeover in several easy steps. Virtual Personal Network: is a strategy to be able to creating lengthy distance and also or certain community lenses. VPNs are often executed used through companies and also agencies instead of folks, yet digital methods may be arrived at internally a house community. When compared with another systems, VPN service offers a large number of perks, especially benefits with consider to cellular neighborhood social network. For any corporation looking work with a certain community facilities thanks to its clientele, a VPN offers two or three primary christian louboutin positive aspects more than option systems: personal savings, and also community scalability. On the consumers best scalping systems, VPNs also deliver one or two features of simplicity. Businesses in the past instructed to rent community ease regarding instance T1 traces to obtain complete, certain connectivity in between their office environment areas.

This is his eighty breakthrough after level to obtain the growth ring soul 8, the body just to the degree. Although the bones on the body isn't and XuanYu hands same tenacity, but has also is not really far away. Fighting ability playLouboutin Store very scary. Looking at three corners in the tang dynasty in the crooked smile, DaiMu white also smiled and nodded his head is a good idea. However, small three I have a very problem. " "What " Tang three asked. DaiMu white pointed in order to my and Oscar, "you are going into a man the list pick our five Or goinChristian christian louboutin outlet Louboutin Shoesg to why don't we five ou you any " Tang trinity remain, "wear elder brother, this is there a difference ". DaiMu white cocked her head, eyes and in launching lights, "as if that would make no difference. If we start today " Tang three smiled beneficial, that is to come. " This DaiMu convert white leng, "small three, are yoLouboutin UKu really visiting a dozen numerous us". Tang three way: "what can't Begin. " Voice a fall, he didn't give the many chance to speak, blue golden light suddenly has spread on the explosion. Blue wait upon your field's silver, move. All around in an instant all all blue great, you know, there is tRay Ban Sunglasseshe seaside, but the island is also a lot of number of plants. Five blame almost instantaneous was surrounded by serious shadows. Everything around become a fantasy up. At the same time period, self effacing feeling appear into their heart in.

http://www.christianlouboutinshoesinfo.com/

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print